Remote Desktop Manager lets you centralize it all
All-in-one management platform for IT teams
Remote Desktop Manager lets you centralize all your remote connections, passwords and credentials into a unique platform that people love to work with.
Drive security, speed and productivity through your organization while reducing risks for your IT department.
Join over 270,000 users in more than 120 countries who enjoy Remote Desktop Manager.
Latest Blog Entries
Get the hottest information about our products - tips and tricks, case studies and new release announcements! Read more »
With so much to explore on the web, it’s hard to imagine ever getting bored. We could probably all live to be 200 and never run out of entertainment to check out! However, sometimes it’s a good idea to...
Hello everyone, It’s my pleasure to introduce you to the newest member of Devolutions team: please say hello to Benoit Carrier! I recently had a chat with Benoit to learn more about his background and...
Hey everyone, If you’re a regular blog reader, you know that we often point you to our forum for information and advice. There are a few reasons for this: Our forum is full of friendly and helpful IT pros...
What Experts Are Saying
IT Experts from all over the world are using our products. Learn why they love our solutions. Read more »
I'm working with Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager on different customer sites with different credentials and remote access types, like RDP, Citrix, SSH-Clients, Websites, etc. Remote Desktop Manager helps me to have quick access to the customer environment. If a new colleague attends the site I can export the customer configuration to share them with the new member. Great tool!
I use this product literally every single day. With todays distributed networks using different platforms and VPN connections, this product has streamlined how I access all of them.
I'm very impressed with Remote Desktop Manager. It's a tried and tested, true enterprise team solution. It's easy to deploy, simple to use, and extremely feature rich. Truly a must tool for all IT Pros in today's world.
Douglas A. Brown
- Connect any session type, such as: RDP, SSH, Web, VNC, Telnet, Apple Remote Desktop, TeamViewer, LogMeIn and many more
- Increase productivity and efficiency with all the integrated applications
- Securely connect to more than multiple VPN types
- Save and manage all your passwords
- Input credentials and automatically login everywhere
- Import or integrate existing password managers, such as 1Password and many more
Documents & Information
- Protect sensitive data, such as credit card numbers, serial numbers and bank accounts
- Store, share and link documents and contacts
- Create templates to simplify management
- Share and centralize all of your connections and passwords within the organization
- Access your data when offline
- Manage and restrict user access
- View connection logs and track all remote access details
- Secure the organization via the best encryption algorithm
- Generate strong passwords and identify weak passwords
- U.S. federal government approved encryption