Remote Desktop Manager lets you centralize it all
All-in-one management platform for IT teams
Remote Desktop Manager lets you centralize all your remote connections, passwords and credentials into a unique platform that people love to work with.
Drive security, speed and productivity through your organization while reducing risks for your IT department.
Join over 270,000 users in more than 120 countries who enjoy Remote Desktop Manager.
Latest Blog Entries
Get the hottest information about our products - tips and tricks, case studies and new release announcements! Read more »
Good news everyone: Remote Desktop Manager 12 is on the way! I’ve had a chance to try it out, and trust me on this: IT’S AWESOME. Honestly, the development team has really outdone itself. These guys are...
Our iOS Development Team is growing (again!), and today it’s my pleasure to introduce you to my great new colleague, Samuel Baker. I recently had a chat with Samuel to learn more about his experience and...
Dear fellow IT Pros, Here at Devolutions, we know that life as an IT pro can be stressful and hectic. At times you may feel more like a robot than a person – especially if your boss or other executives...
What Experts Are Saying
IT Experts from all over the world are using our products. Learn why they love our solutions. Read more »
Remote Desktop Manager is extremely useful in my day to day work, making connecting to servers and services extremely easy across a wide variety of customer environments and connection types.
Remote Desktop Manager is a wonderful and must-have tool you don't want to miss out. It's a 5-star program I highly recommended.
I'm very impressed with Remote Desktop Manager. It's a tried and tested, true enterprise team solution. It's easy to deploy, simple to use, and extremely feature rich. Truly a must tool for all IT Pros in today's world.
Douglas A. Brown
- Connect any session type, such as: RDP, SSH, Web, VNC, Telnet, Apple Remote Desktop, TeamViewer, LogMeIn and many more
- Increase productivity and efficiency with all the integrated applications
- Securely connect to more than multiple VPN types
- Save and manage all your passwords
- Input credentials and automatically login everywhere
- Import or integrate existing password managers, such as 1Password and many more
Documents & Information
- Protect sensitive data, such as credit card numbers, serial numbers and bank accounts
- Store, share and link documents and contacts
- Create templates to simplify management
- Share and centralize all of your connections and passwords within the organization
- Access your data when offline
- Manage and restrict user access
- View connection logs and track all remote access details
- Secure the organization via the best encryption algorithm
- Generate strong passwords and identify weak passwords
- U.S. federal government approved encryption