Remote Desktop Manager lets you centralize it all
All-in-one management platform for IT teams
Remote Desktop Manager lets you centralize all your remote connections, passwords and credentials into a unique platform that people love to work with.
Drive security, speed and productivity through your organization while reducing risks for your IT department.
Join over 200,000 users in more than 99 countries who enjoy Remote Desktop Manager.
Latest Blog Entries
Hello RDMers, So last week we took a quick look at advanced session management with Dynamic variables to help and simplify your life a little. Since it’s summer and we are all in a great relaxation mood...
Client Snapshot USA Volleyball (USAV) is the National Governing Body (NGB) for volleyball in the United States, and is recognized by the Federation International de Volleyball (FIVB) and the United States...
Hey everyone, Though it’s not yet an official holiday (though we’re thinking of starting an online petition!), we’re excited to remind you that SysAdmin Day is coming up on July 31! For those unfamiliar...
What Experts Are Saying
Remote Desktop Manager is extremely useful in my day to day work, making connecting to servers and services extremely easy across a wide variety of customer environments and connection types.
Remote Desktop Manager is so much more secure than the many options that I have used or seen used in the past, and the speed to access the information or the servers is incredibly fast and easy.
Remote Desktop Manager is one of the most feature-rich remote management tools I know. Aside from helping you organize your Remote Desktop connections, it supports a plethora of protocols and even allows you to administer virtualization solutions and cloud environments.
- Connect any session type, such as: RDP, SSH, Web, VNC, Telnet, Apple Remote Desktop, TeamViewer, LogMeIn and many more
- Increase productivity and efficiency with all the integrated applications
- Securely connect to more than multiple VPN types
- Save and manage all your passwords
- Input credentials and automatically login everywhere
- Import or integrate existing password managers, such as 1Password and many more
Documents & Information
- Protect sensitive data, such as credit card numbers, serial numbers and bank accounts
- Store, share and link documents and contacts
- Create templates to simplify management
- Share and centralize all of your connections and passwords within the organization
- Access your data when offline
- Manage and restrict user access
- View connection logs and track all remote access details
- Secure the organization via the best encryption algorithm
- Generate strong passwords and identify weak passwords
- U.S. federal government approved encryption